I STAND UP FOR MYSELF!
Teach your kids or students to stand up for themselves with these fun assertive communication worksheets!
Practice assertive communication in a range of social situations.
Learn about different communication styles and what is right and wrong about them.
Note. This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. A download button will be included in your receipt and emailed to you immediately after purchase. No physical product will be shipped. It includes a fillable PDF version.
Digital Product Content:
- Communication styles: aggressive vs. passive vs. assertive
- 10 Tips on how to communicate assertively
- 10 Worksheets with real-life examples (worksheets & solutions)
- Helping others
- Feeling excluded
- Dissatisfaction with schoolwork result
- Disliking food
- Asking for what you want
- Feeling frustrated or angry
- Asking for a favor
- Feeling Embarrassed
- Digital product in PDF format / 35 pages (it is not a printed product, but a digital download)
- 3 Versions:
- US Letter size (8.5 x 11 inches)
- A4 size
- Editable PDF- you will be able to fill in the PDF with a PDF reader
- The files are only for personal and non-transferable use.
- These products are DIGITAL FILES only and NO PHYSICAL ITEMS will be sent.
- Due to the digital nature of this product, there are no returns or refunds.
Digital product (PDF) - 3 versions (8.5x11 in, A4 & Fillable PDF)