A COOL KID JOURNAL (Anger Management Activities): WORKBOOK/JOURNAL + CALM DOWN CARDS (70!)
⚡️FLASH SALE! ONLY UNTIL FRIDAY 10TH AT 2.59 PM CST⚡️
Note: This is a digital download. A download button will be included in your receipt and emailed to you immediately after purchase. No physical product will be shipped
(Plus 2 bonuses 🎁! Keep reading till the end)
Have you been asking yourself any of these questions?
- How do I teach my child to control their anger?
- What activities could teach kids some coping skills for anger?
- How do I help my child with anger issues?
You may find lots of answers here:
A Cool Kid Journal (Workbook/Journal + 70 Calm Down Cards)
A Cool Kid Journal is our most comprehensive resource for anger management and coping skills development for kids.
A Cool Kid Journal is: a journal + workbook + coping cards, ALL IN ONE.
It aims to help your child / student develop healthy coping strategies for anger.
A Cool Kid Journal facilitates the process of:
- Understanding the emotion of anger (what is anger, anger triggers and signs, appropriate anger responses
- Assisting the development of healthy Anger Copings Strategies, and explaining why those strategies work.
11 Main categories broken into 70 different strategies or techniques:
- Problem solving
- Asking for help/sharing
- Breathing techniques
- Relaxation strategies
- Dealing with our thoughts
- Taking breaks
- Burning out anger
- Sensory strategies
- 11 Main categories broken into 70 different strategies or techniques:
PRACTICING AND REFLECTING
- Anger journaling pages facilitate practicing different strategies and reflecting on what works best for your kid.
- A set of calm down cards (as per the 70 suggested strategies) facilitate the implementation of the different strategies
A Cool Kid Journal is a journey to emotional self-regulation, presented as a fun journal.
Mike, a 12 year-old boy who used to have anger issues, shares with your child all the healthy coping strategies that have helped him and his buddies learn to tame their angry monster.
Would you like to learn how they learnt to cope with their big emotions?
- Digital product in PDF format (it is not a printed product, but a digital download) / 121 pages
- 3 Versions:
- US Letter size (8.5 x 11 inches)
- A4 size
- Editable PDF- you will be able to fill in the PDF with a PDF reader (this 3rd version doesn't include the calm down cards. Please, use one the of two other versions for printing)
- 2 Bonuses 🎁:
- Free Workbook – Identifying my Emotions: Anger This workbook has been discontinued. Its value when it was selling in the shop was $US 3.49. “Identifying my Emotions: Anger”
- 2023 Calendar Cool Kid Journal Calendar
- The files are only for personal and non-transferable use.
- These products are DIGITAL FILES only and NO PHYSICAL ITEMS will be sent.
- Due to the digital nature of this product, there are no returns or refunds.
Digital product (PDF) 1) 8.5 x 11 inches version, 121 pages (for printing) , 2) A4 version, 121 pages (for printing), 3) Editable PDF-96 pages -Cards not included in this version